Oklo Resources Ltd (ASX:OKU) has reported final assay results from the deeper resource definition drilling program over SK2 and SK3 at Seko within its flagship Dandoko Project in Mali, West Africa.
The remaining 10 reverse circulation and 8 diamond drill holes have identified further wide zones of moderate to high-grade gold mineralisation returned from the infill and extensional holes.
Notable results include:
- 36 metres at 3.20 g/t gold from 124 metres including 13 metres at 7.32 g/t from 147 metres,
- 43 metres at 2.77 g/t from 174 metres including 20 metres at 4.25 g/t from 174 metres,
- 27 metres at 3.95 g/t from 110 metres including 3 metres at 28.73 g/t from 112 metres,
- 51 metres at 1.51 g/t from 81 metres including 25 metres at 2.25 g/t from 84 metres,
- 17 metres at 3.09 g/t from 157 metres including 6 metres at 5.44 g/t from 168 metres,
- 37 metres at 2.66 g/t from 198 metres including 8 metres at 5.30 g/t from 203 metres,
- 36 metres at 2.14 g/t from 46 metres including 10 metres at 3.75 g/t from 61 metres, and
- 17 metres at 2.52 g/t from 144 metres including 4 metres at 6.38 g/t from 145 metres.
- Oklo managing director Simon Taylor said: « With the final results from the deep resource definition drilling at SK2 and SK3 either in line or better than expected, all eyes are now on the next batch of assay results from SK1 North.
« We look forward to providing our next progress report on this exciting discovery in the near future. »
Sahel-Elite (Bamako-Mali)|Image utilisée juste à titre d’illustration
2019/09/05 – Shares in AIM miner Cora Gold Ltd rose Wednesday as the company targeted a maiden resource estimate in Mali by the end of the year.
In October, Cora announced an exploration target of between 1 to 2 million ounces of gold at the Sanankoro project, and it is now planning a 6,000 metre drilling campaign. Continuer à lire … « Mali – Cora Gold Ready For « Exciting » Next Steps At Mali’s Sanankoro »
2019/03/08 – Oklo Resources Ltd has confirmed extensions to the Seko gold prospect in recent diamond drilling (DD) at its Dandoko Gold Project in west Mali.
To date, extensive gold anomalies have been outlined by auger drilling at the project with a 12-kilometre gold corridor discovered 24 months ago. Continuer à lire … « Mali – Oklo Resources confirms extensions to Seko prospect at Mali gold project »
2018/07/11 – AngloGold Ashanti has put its Sadiola mine in Mali up for sale as part of a shake-up that would see it improving cash flows from a simple and higher quality portfolio.Newly appointed chief executive Kelvin Dushnisky said yesterday that the group and IamGold, which collectively own an 82percent interest in Sadiola, had initiated a process to identify third parties that could be interested in acquiring their collective interests in the Mali mine. “The process is at a very preliminary stage and there is no certainty of its outcome,” Dushnisky said. Continuer à lire … « Mali – AngloGold puts Mali mine on sale »
2018/31/10 – Randgold Resources Ltd said on Tuesday its Loulo-Gounkoto gold mining complex in Mali had stepped up production, with increased grades expected in the third and fourth quarter of the year.Mali is the third biggest producer of gold after South Africa and Ghana, with gold mines operated by multinational companies including Randgold Resources, Anglogold Ashanti , B2Gold and Resolute Mining.
Randgold also said it had entered into discussions on a potential joint venture with the government of Mali to explore a regional area of interest to develop a detailed geological dataset. Reuters /Sahel-Elite
2018/08/10 -Diversified miner Randgold Resources’ Morila gold mine’s ambitious agribusiness project has been approved by the Malian government.
The project is designed to replace mining with a sustainable economic activity in the local community after the operation’s closure in two years’ time. Continuer à lire … « Mali approves Randgold’s Morila mine to agribusiness conversion »
2018/09/15 – Vital Metals Ltd has completed the maiden diamond drilling program at the Bella Tondi prospect within its Bouli Gold Project in Niger.
The 13-hole program totalled 2,625 metres and extends the limits of the known gold mineralisation at depth, which remains open at depth and along strike. Continuer à lire … « Niger – Vital Metals extends Bella Tondi gold mineralisation with high-grade assays »